Terms & Conditions
Terms of Service
1.Snout Care Company agrees to provide pet sitting, dog walking and other applicable pet care services in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. In consideration of the services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives and releases Snout Care from any and all claims against the company, its owners, employees and representatives, except those arising from negligence or willful misconduct on the part of Snout Care.
2. Client agrees to notify Snout Care of any concerns within 24 hours of completion of services.
3. Client agrees to pay all charges accrued for services rendered. Client understands that payment is due at or prior to the time of the commencement of services unless explicably agreed upon supplementary payment terms.
4. Snout Care shall exercise all precautions against sickness, injury, escape, loss, accidents or death of Client’s pet(s). Snout Care is not responsible for sickness, injury, escape, loss accidents or death of Client’s pet(s) unless caused through negligence or willful misconduct on the part of Snout Care.
5. Client represents and warrants that pet(s) are currently vaccinated in accordance with all local, state and federal laws and regulations.
6. Snout Care will follow the directions of the Veterinary Release Form in the case a pet should become injured or sick.
7. Client accepts responsibility for all medical expenses and other damages resulting from an injury to the Pet Sitter, other persons or other animal(s) caused by the Client’s pet(s) or negligent act.
8. Client agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Snout Care in the event of a claim by any person injured or otherwise damaged by Client’s pet(s) or negligent act.
9. Snout Care reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the scheduled visits for services cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice prior to the scheduled service.
10. Snout Care reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time if the Pet Sitter, in his/her sole discretion, determines that the Client’s pet(s) poses a danger to the health or safety of itself, other pets, other people or the Pet Sitter. If concerns prohibit the Pet Sitter from caring for the pet, Snout Care will attempt to contact the Client to arrange alternative care. If the Client cannot be contacted, the Client authorizes Snout Care to place the pet in a licensed kennel with all charges and fees arising to be the responsibility of the Client.
11. Snout Care reserves the right to refuse service to any client, at any time, for any reason.
12. This document gives Snout Care and its representatives authorization to enter the Client’s listed address as needed to perform agreed upon services.
13. Client expressly gives Snout Care the authority to employ a locksmith on their behalf and to promptly reimburse Snout Care for all costs incurred in the event of a malfunction of the lock, keys or automatic door opener.
14. Snout Care is not liable for any loss or damage in the event of a burglary or other crime that should occur while under this contract.
15. Client agrees to properly secure the home prior to leaving the premises. Snout Care will re-secure the home to the best of its ability at the end of each visit.
16. In the case of an emergency, inclement weather or a natural disaster, the Client authorizes Snout Care to use reasonable judgment for the care and well being of Client’s pet(s) and residence. Snout Care will make reasonable efforts to maintain service during these conditions but reserves the right to adjust the schedule of service based on the sole discretion of the Pet Sitter.
17. Snout Care is not responsible for any damages beyond the control of the Pet Sitter.
18. Client is responsible for supplying the necessary equipment and supplies needed for the care of their pet(s) including, but not limited to, a sturdy, well-fit harness or collar and leash for walks or in case of emergencies, pet food, medications, identification tags, litter boxes, cat litter and cleaning supplies. Client authorizes any purchase of necessary for the satisfactory performance of duties. Costs of all purchases and related service fees will be reimbursed to Snout Care within 14 days.
19. Client authorizes the use of pet(s) pictures on website, social media and/or marketing materials for promotional purposes.
20. Client authorizes this contract to be valid approval for services so as to permit Snout Care to accept all future in person, telephone, online, mail or email reservations and provide services without additional signed contracts or written authorizations.
21. The Term of this document apply to all pets owned by the client, including any and all new pets that the customer obtains on or after the date this document was signed. I have read the above terms and conditions. I know, understand and agree to all terms stated above. By Signing below, I am accepting this document as a contractual agreement.
22. We request a 24 hour notice for cancelations. Any cancelations done within 24 hours are subject to full service charge.